Sunday 1 May 2011

Our Director!


Surprisingly, the maximum amount of fun dialogues come out in the strictest of lectures.

Sheeba: ‘You Doggie!’
Dr. C.J. Rawandale, Director, Symbi Law: “Kyun Doggie? Doggie kaise defamatory hoga? Nahi, Doggie thode na defamatory hoga?!”

“We can’t go out, 3rd lecture director ka hai!” Everyone is scared to take out cell phones, paper chat or even make eye contacts. Sir is always keeping an eye on everyone, noticing every single action happening in any corner by anybody at all.
He teaches law of torts, which like any other subject tends to get boring more than often. Why the crisis and necessity to attend this lecture then? I always end up asking myself. It is the most important subject in the semester, but that definitely is not the reason.

For one, it’s the head of the college ka class. Second, no one really wants to be in his bad books. Third, he is one awesome teacher. No, I definitely won’t call him my favourite teacher, but when he teaches, you, atleast I feel like studying. The reason most probably would be his sense of humor of just the way he is.

I have a lot of elder friends, and I see them listening to my “Cool- Faculty” talk astonished. I haven’t even read about such an easy going director, and trust me, I read a lot. His one liners force us to remain in the class, keeping our mind from wandering. They are funny, they are witty and they are instantaneous, how many can you record after all?

There are a lot more lectures by him to come. A lot more fun statements to be made and witnessed and I truly wish the charm of these lectures to stay because we humans have a tendency to get bored with things, quiet easily. Fingers crossed, to the epic statements!

-Aadya

1 comment:

abhinav said...

cj sir... OFFCOURSE is one of the best teacher n a friend we have...

when we asked him about his OFFCOURSE thing.... he said he has nw started using it more appropriately.... i would say ... sir now thinks once before sayng it.... but OFFCOURSE we love him the way he is...