Sunday 10 April 2011

Higher education trains your mind to feel good later by making it feel terrible now.


Life that started on a rough edge
When I knew none to sit with
Then came a few
Who wanted to know me &
Tried to talk ,
Though they aren’t with me anyhow :P
Friends I did make but none that I could stick with
The times have changed
I know soo many of them now
People who are genuinely good & not fake
I am surrounded with people all so blessed
Let it be students or our teachers
The environment relaxes you mind
& teaches you how to grow silently
RACHEL, TANAYA , BHUMIKA , NIKHIL
RAHUL, ANUJ, ANISHA, VARUN
KAUSHIK , AYAN,  ANIRUDH , SHREYA
NIKITA, SHANKER, SHEEBA  , all of them are so good
The times we spend together are memories to be kept forever
Be it haldirams or dominoes
Or even the Chinese van next door
We see our foot prints everywhere
Not a place that is left
College is fun to be in
Achieving your goals with people so  learned
Is a blessing for all of us to be a proud part of symbiosis. :D

-Purvasha Mansharamani

No comments: