Monday 25 April 2011

My College


When I first entered my college i was actually trembling with fear was unconfident and nervous. But the first look promised me “everything will be fine JUST COME IN” and soon I realised this is the place where I always wanted to be.
My college taught me “BELEIVE IN YOURSELF AND THE WORLD WILL AUTOMATICALLY BELEIVE IN YOU”. It has pushed me to break all boundaries and barriers and do much more than what I think I can. I discovered my real potential here.
My college is the connecting link between by dreams and reality. I am assured that this is the place where my dreams will come out of my eyes, will take a concrete shape and the world will be able to see it.
Here I found true friendship, when I doubted its existence. Every single person in college is a friend. Anytime I need help I have many people around.  The good friends I am gifted here will always be there with me the environment is so enriching out here. In my college I am not only taught but also made to learn.
I am discovering the real me here and are in a process of creating my own unique identity and write my own destiny..........................................
As a kid I always heard “SABAR KAA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAI” after coming here I have started believing in it.
                                                                    
  -Isheta Srivastava

No comments: