Sunday 10 April 2011

My First Ever M.U.N


24th feb .. row number 2 seat number 5 :D

Entering in that room
With people so new
Delegate of Maldives was a bit too confused :P
Knew nothing of it ,
What I had to do or what should I speak?
Then I asked delegate of Mexico who was sitting right next to me
What should I do ? :P
She told me to keep quiet & listen
I was lost in what was going
& then my chair asked me where was I lost?
Ooops did it show on my face that I wasn’t paying close attention :P
The 1st day came to an end :D
Second day started with pain
Which was caused by those stupid heels :P
Then I talked to more people & made friends to cherish
Delegate of Israel helped me & made me feel at ease
We talked & exchanged our views
A gang we had made by now,
Lots of questions did arise though
But none that could break the new bonds that were formed
The second day ended with a little leg pulling session
Where I was targeted with reasons unknown :P
Yet it was fun because that was better than the moderated caucus
The last day was the best up till now
Singing on the placards’ & writing what all we felt
It was great MUN to be in
The day ended with treat in GIP
Which made all of us come a lot closer
We still are in touch & hope to be forever
May this friendship die never ever :D

I learnt how to tackle crisis & speak without the slangs
& learnt international diplomacy
Seeing the rising demand for the unmod :P
To Behave orderly ,
I May have walked barefoot
All these days but I wouldn’t have bared it if i didn’t had you guys with me
It was a MUN I can never forget
Thanks to all those who made it a memorable event :D
- Purvasha Mansharamani

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Purvasha, your narration of the MUN reflects how closely can fun be intertwined with learning...very nice!